You have many questions, like:
- What should I do with the cash severance portion of my package?
- Should I live on the money or invest it?
- What are the tax implications of my options?
- Could I be terminated if I don’t accept the offer?
- Do I have enough money to sustain my retirement?
- When will I be eligible for Social Security Benefits?
- How will I handle my health insurance needs?
- If I get re-employed, will I need to work full-time or part-time?
- Am I ready in case of a long-term care event or incapacity in the future?
You understand that accepting an Early Retirement Package is a big decision.
It involves financial planning, tax planning, and even estate planning decisions to make the best choice for you.
Our family of firms takes a holistic approach to these type decisions. We have lawyers, CPAs, and Certified Financial Planners on our team to help you navigate this decision. Having all of those disciplines at your disposal is something that the typical brokerage firm or financial advisory firm cannot provide. In most instances other firms do not provide legal advice, tax advice and seldom do they provide a comprehensive analysis of your personal situation.
Schedule your No Obligation, Early Retirement Consultation Today,
so you can make a decision that you feel good about, that makes the most sense for you and your family!